In an effort to fight the COVID-19 virus, the Fleet Fitness Complex has made some adjustments and ask that our patrons follow the new guidelines:
OPEN TO SOFA SPONSORED PERSONNEL ONLY.
1. Please do not touch the iPads when checking in at the front counter.
Our front desk staff will check you in. The less hands touch the screen the better!
2. Gear issue service will be discontinued until further notice.
No balls, weight belts, bands, racquets, etc. will be issued.
3. Please do not gather in groups and plan for individual workouts only.
Our staff will ask all groups inside of our fitness facilities to separate. This unfortunately means no basketball games,
racquetball games or command or partnered PT sessions allowed.
4. Please keep social distancing in mind.
- Every other machine in the cardio room has been secured to create distancing.
- We have removed some benches and equipment inside the weight rooms as well.
5. All saunas are secured until further notice.
Please help by cooperating with our staff and doing anything you can to maintain social distancing while we work through this challenging time. If possible, plan to work out during times when there is less foot traffic in the gym. Anything helps!
Your health and safety are important to us and we are taking it seriously! Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
CLICK HERE for PDF version!