Fleet and Family Support Center Programs support the individual and family readiness and adaptation to life in the Navy. Programs include:
- Deployment support for Sailors and their families
- Personal and family wellness education and counseling emergency preparedness and response
- Crisis intervention and response
- Military and personal career development
- Financial education and counseling
- Spouse employment
Navy Fleet and Family Support Center Program is organized into three sub-functional areas: Deployment Readiness, Career Support and Retention, and Crisis Response. Across all three sub-functions, services include information and referral, individual clinical and non-clinical consultation.